Call Us :- +919810057713 / 9818751917

Who Need a License?

Under the Provisions of the Copyright Act 1957 all Commercial & Non Commercial Establishments those wish to use the Copyrights of other person/ company are required to take necessary written permission from the Copyright Owner, otherwise it amounts to Infringement of Copyright of the Copyright Owner. It is Cognizable & Non Bailable Offence. It shall be punishable with imprisonment for a term which shall not be less than six months but which may extend to three years and with fine which shall not be less than fifty thousand rupees but which may extend to two lakh rupees.

So for All THE COMMERCIAL & NON COMMERCIAL ESTABLISHMENTS including Audio,Video Downloading Shops, Mobile Shops, Cyber Cafes, Photo Studios, D.J. Operators, Event Organizers, Hotels, Restaurants, Bars, Pubs, Clubs, Discotheques, Lounges, Banquet / Marriage Halls, Bus / Taxi / Auto Rickshaw / Tempo Operators, Beauty Parlours, Salon, SPA, Health GYMs, Hospitals, Shopping Malls, Showrooms, Departmental Stores, Swimming Pools, Snooker Polls, Public Places, Exhibitions Factories, offices and others wherever our audio, video songs, instrumental music, programs, films etc. have been playing/ showing / telecasting/ exhibiting/ uploading/ downloading etc. publicly for the entertainment sake or for non private purposes whether by the way of Music Cassettes, CDs, DVDs, Computers, Radio, TV, Cable TV Networks or in any other form / technology, must take necessary License / written permission from Unique Entertainment.

It is mandatory under the Copyright Act 1957.